Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Waaahoo! Good morning, it's Ella Rose Today is Wednesday and that means it's Music day at school. It's also my day to turn in my picture money. I had to hold very still for my pictures and that was hard, but all three of my pictures turned out really good. Momma and Dados told me that it was very hard to pick out the best one. I'm really ready for vacation, but I'm looking forward to starting a new movie with Dados today too. We are going to watch Tarzan. I've never seen it, but I hope it's as good as Aristocats was. Momma says Aristocats is one of her favorite movies.

Yesterday, Momma took me to the library and I got to renew my library card and check out books. I was so excited. Momma has already ready the puppy book to me twice and we've read two chapters out of the Jasmine book. She says today we can read more. And because it's Wednesday I don't have any place I have to go this afternoon except to visit Grandpa. I love Wednesdays because I get to stay home  after school and play with my next door neighbors.

My best buddy, Evie Alice is still sleeping this morning. She's been super tired and super cranky lately. Yesterday she even threw a fit at my soccer practice. She was mad because Momma wouldn't let her take her iphone while Momma was trying to take pictures of me at soccer practice. She screamed and screamed.



I'm awake now! Hi, it's Evie Alice. My best buddy went to school before I woke up this morning. Dados fixed me breakfast, but I didn't really want any when I woke up. What I wanted were my gummy turtles from the refrigerator. So I'm now carrying those
around waiting to go see my friend Maddie.  Maddie and I get to play while our Mommas talk. From what Momma tells me both Maddie and I slept in late today. So our play date is a little later than usual. Then I get to go see my Grandpa! I can hardly wait! Well, it's almost time to go to see Maddie. I'm just finishing up watching Dora Rescue's the Mermaids and then I'll be ready to go. I hope you have a great day and we'll talk to you tomorrow. My best buddy and I will.

Until then,

 Ella Rose and Evie Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment